Ruins in Pompeii
Panoramic View of Sorrento
Castel dell' Ovo, Naples
Selected departures on Sundays from April to October, from Rome.
Book Now! All our programs in up to 12 installments without interest
What is included in this package:
- 4-nights accommodation in Rome in a 4* hotel.
- 2-nights accommodation in Florence in a 4* hotel.
- 2-nights accommodation in Venice in a 4* hotel.
- 2-nights accommodation in Sorrento in a 4* hotel.
- 2-nights accommodation in Palermo in a 4* hotel.
- 1-night accommodation in Agrigento in a 4* hotel.
- 1-night accommodation in Ragusa in a 4* hotel.
- 2-nights accommodation in Taormina area in a 4* hotel.
- 1-night accommodation on board.
- Transportation by deluxe bus.
- Visit Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice.
- Visit Montepulciano, Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri.
- Visit Palermo, Erice, Saline della Laguna, Agrigento.
- Visit Piazza Armerina, Ragusa, Noto, Syracuse, Taormina.
- Entrance tickets to Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica with "Skip the line"
- Venice city tour with a typical Vencian Chicchetto ( aperitif)
- Visit of Pompeii with "Skip the Line" ticket and a "Neapolitan pizza" lunch and a drink.
- Visit to the Blue Grotto in Capri.
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological sites as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast (except for when on board) and 13 meals
- Ferry boat tickets Tirrenia/Sanv - Palermo
- All transfers as mentioned in this itinerary.
- 24/7 Emergency phone line.
- Personal expenses & Gratuities.
- Municipal hotel rates in Italy, to be paid at each hotel directly.
- Drinks during meals not included (except for lunch in Pompeii).
- Add extra pre tour nights in Rome or post tour nights in Taormina by clicking on "Customize your Program" or in step 1 of the reservation.
- International tickets.
- Click on the FAQs for more information on hotels and rate
IMPORTANT: In case of bad weather conditions, the boat trip will be replaced with a visit inside the mill "Mulino Ettore e Infersa".
Worth looking into
What other travelers say about us
Recommended 100%. People who know and enjoy what they do. Very good alternative for Spanish-speaking people.
MINISTRY OF TOURISM
Official Travel Agency Authorized under licence nº 0261E70000817700
TRIP ADVISOR AWARDS
Awarded for 5 consecutive years for our trusted and quality services reviewed by thousands of travelers every year.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Members of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce under register Greca Travel
From January 18nd to January 23th, Madrid, Spain. Hall 4, Stand 4C13.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AWARDS
Best Online Travel Company (Region / Continent Level)
TOUR COMPANY OF THE YEAR
Winners of the 2021 Travel & Hospitality Awards