Ionic Column in Athens
The Caryatids - Athens
Monastiraki - Athens
Blue Mosque at sunrise
Kocatepe Mosque - Ankara
Hot-Air balloons in Cappadocia
Delicious Tea in Istanbul
Pamukkale travertine terraces
Bazaar in Kusadasi
Guaranteed departures on Sunday & Monday from April to October, and on Sunday from November to March, from Athens
Book Now! All our programs in up to 12 installments without interest
What is included in this package:
- 4-night Accommodation in Athens.
- Classical tour in mainland Greece on Half Board basis and an official English-speaking guide.
- 1-night Accommodation in Olympia in 3* or 4* hotels.
- 1-night Accommodation in Delphi in 3* or 4* hotels.
- 1-night Accommodation in Kalambaka in 3* or 4* hotels.
- 3-night Accommodation in Istanbul.
- Tour through the inland of Turkey on a Half Board basis in 4* or 5* hotels.
- 2-night Accommodation in Cappadocia in 4* or 5* hotels.
- 1-night Accommodation in Pamukkale in 4* or 5* hotels.
- 1-night Accommodation in Izmir in 4* or 5* hotels.
- Half-day sightseeing tour in Athens with an official English-speaking guide.
- Visit to the Acropolis Museum with an official English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as per description.
- Evening walking tour through Monastiraki, Plaka and Anafiotika.
- Full-day city tour in Istanbul with an official English-speaking guide and lunch.
- Air ticket Istanbul-Cappadocia/Izmir-Istanbul (15 kg + 8 kg).
- Air ticket Athens-Istanbul.
- All transfers as mentioned in this itinerary.
- 24/7 emergency phone line.
- Daily breakfast.
- Personal expenses, gratuities (optional) & tourist city tax in Greece and Istanbul.
- International air tickets.
- Book more nights in Istanbul or Athens by clicking on "Customize your Program" or by clicking on "Additional nights" during step 1 of your booking.
- Travel with absolute peace of mind by adding our cancellation and/or health insurance in step 1/3 of your booking.
- Check our FAQs section for more information on hotel categories and properties.
- Please note that the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is closed on Sundays.
- From 01/01/2023 the "Blue Mosque" will remain closed for repairs, so we will visit its gardens and have the opportunity to see the exterior of this magnificent monument.
Worth looking into
What other travelers say about us
Recommended 100%. People who know and enjoy what they do. Very good alternative for Spanish-speaking people.
MINISTRY OF TOURISM
Official Travel Agency Authorized under licence nº 0261E70000817700
TRIP ADVISOR AWARDS
Awarded for 5 consecutive years for our trusted and quality services reviewed by thousands of travelers every year.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Members of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce under register Greca Travel
From January 18nd to January 23th, Madrid, Spain. Hall 4, Stand 4C13.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AWARDS
Best Online Travel Company (Region / Continent Level)
TOUR COMPANY OF THE YEAR
Winners of the 2021 Travel & Hospitality Awards