Cruises in Ashdod
Cruise to Egypt, Cairo, Israel coast, Limassol, Rodas & Kusadasi from Athens.
THREE CONTINENTS FROM LIMASSOL
8-day cruise: Chipre, Egypt, Israel, Greece, and Turkey
Cruise to Egypt, Cairo, Israel coast, Limassol, Rhodes & Kusadasi from Athens.
Cruises to Ashdod: Discover the Mediterranean Jewel
Ashdod is a port city in Israel, located on the Mediterranean coast. This city has a long history, from biblical times to the present day, and represents one of the most important ports in Israel. Here we tell you everything you need to know about cruises to Ashdod.
Ashdod is one of the most popular stops on Mediterranean cruises, and it's easy to see why. This city has a wealth of interesting places to visit, from ancient ruins to stunning beaches.
Exploring Ashdod: What to Do and See
There are many interesting things to do and see in Ashdod. Here are some of the places you can't miss:
- The Ashdod Citadel: this is one of the highlights of the city. The citadel is a 15th-century fortification, which was built by the Ottoman Turks. From there, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
- The port of Ashdod: this is one of the most important ports in Israel. From there, you can watch the ships arriving and departing, and enjoy the bustling activity of the port.
- Ashdod National Park: this is a perfect place for nature lovers. The park has numerous hiking trails, as well as numerous species of birds and animals.
- Ashdod Beach: this is one of the most impressive beaches in Israel. The beach has crystal clear waters and soft white sand.
Tips for Planning Your Cruise to Ashdod
If you are planning a cruise to Ashdod, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Climate: Ashdod has a hot and dry climate. During the summer, temperatures can be very high, so be sure to bring light clothing and sunscreen.
- Length of stay: Generally, cruises stay in Ashdod for one day. This means that you will have limited time to explore the city and its surroundings. Plan your itinerary to ensure you make the most of your time there.
- Religion: Israel is a very religious country, and it is important to be aware of local customs and traditions. Be sure to dress appropriately when visiting religious sites, such as mosques and synagogues.
In short, Ashdod is a fascinating city that has a lot to offer travelers. If you are planning a Mediterranean cruise, be sure to include a cruise to Ashdod in your itinerary.
With its rich history and culture, stunning beaches and nature, and numerous attractions, Ashdod is a Mediterranean gem not to be missed.